The Canadian Biotechnology Industry Guide 2013 Report has been published. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of industries from Biotechnology, Healthcare Markets.
Canada's most comprehensive and widely used national information resource for the Biotechnology industry. This annual, comprehensive vehicle is used by biotech company executives, industry stakeholders, finance providers, service & suppliers, manufacturers, and new clients all year. The Directory provides both comprehensive information for sourcing leads plus a unique opportunity to reach the desks of all listed contacts and the attendees and exhibitors at the international events listed within. Contact us for details on marketing. Published by Contact Canada a family owned and operated boutique producer of leading B2B information resources on the North American hightech industries.
The 19th edition of this 'must have' comprehensive directory of the biotech industry in Canada. Focused on companies and organizations using biotechnology in manufacturing, product or process development and research.
– 870+ company profiles
– Key Contacts, tel, fax
– Websites, emails
– Corporate data
– Product / service areas
– + 48 pages of articles covering current issues and professional services
– Extensive cross indexes
Save Valuable Time and Effort
– A fast, online directory at your fingertips
– Powerful, searchable database
– Ad-free browsing
– View and print entire profiles
— Full address, key contacts, tel, toll free, fax, email, and website
— Corporate data, product / service areas, and paragraph summary
– Search by company name
– Search by industry categories and locations
– Refine searches by: keyword, revenue, and staff #s
– Print company lists containing:
— Company name, city, province, tel, toll free, fax, website, and email
– Print customized directories with full profiles
– Mail merge to export contact files for Excel, contact managers, etc.
— Exports contact name, company name, address, tel, toll free, fax, and website
– View statistical summaries for industry overview
— Provincial distribution, revenue, staff #s, and ownership type
Read more and order at Canadian Biotechnology Industry Guide 2013