The United States Nursing Care Facilities Industry Metrics Four Years Report – Code NAICS 62311 Report has been published. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of industries from Healthcare, Healthcare Services, Hospital Management, Other Healthcare Facilities Markets.
Industry intelligence for: NAICS 62311 Nursing Care Facilities
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing inpatient nursing and rehabilitative services. The care is generally provided for an extended period of time to individuals requiring nursing care. These establishments have a permanent core staff of registered or licensed practical nurses who, along with other staff, provide nursing and continuous personal care services.
A multi-year trend report, showcasing financial trends between each of the last four years, detailing Income Statement and Balance Sheet trends in % and USD, table and chart views including Financial Ratios across Liquidity, Asset Efficiency and Profitability key performance indicators (KPIs) and a Cash Flow analysis.
– This report is powered by one of the largest, most reliable datasets of privately-held company data available in North America. Derived from financial institutions and credit rating bureaus.
– Get trends in this industry with features currently unparelleled on the market.
– The report is conveyed in a professional manner, showcasing itemized Income Statement and Balance Sheet trends in % and USD, in table and chart views including Financial Ratio comparatives.
Why you should purchase:
– Gain an understanding of the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, & Financial Ratio trends of this industry Nationally (US), and compare how financials differ between small, medium and large organizations as well as how trends have changed through time over the past four years (4-Year Report).
– Benchmark or compare your (or client’s) company financials to industry peers on itemized Income Statement and Balance Sheet accounts, as well as Financial Ratios to detect deviations.
– Compare the industry’s Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Financial Ratio trends to that of other industries.
Who should purchase:
Sector/Industry/Verticals – The industries most relevant to our product, those benefiting from the use of our products include: Business Consultancy/Advisory, Accountancy, Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), Researchers/Analysts (of business, finance, industry-intelligence/trends), & Business Owners/Entrepreneurs (any and all industries).
Job titles – Business Consultant/Advisor, Accountant/CPA, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Researcher/Analyst, Business Owner/Entrepreneur.
NOTE: An annual Software-as-a-Service SaaS subscription that allows for the dynamic generation of these Industry Metrics 1-Year and 4-Year reports is also available. Please contact us for more information.
Read more and order at United States Nursing Care Facilities Industry Metrics Four Years Report – Code NAICS 62311