The 2017 Home Health Care Market Outlook: Primed for Growth, Consolidation Continues Report has been published. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of industries from Diagnostics, Healthcare, Healthcare Services, Home Testing and Home Healthcare Markets.
The 2017 Home Health Care Market Outlook takes a deep dive into the existing market and offers insight into future potential for home health care.
In The Report You Will Find:
- A comprehensive evaluation of the current state of the home care environment, including trends and factors affecting growth
- Company profiles: strategies, news, financials, market penetration, organizational structure, and more
- Implications of the Affordable Care Act for home health care
- Primary research conducted with our home care industry executive panel, including their perspective on the outlook for their firms and the industry; current and expected future use of technology, and experience with accountable care organizations and value-based contracts
- Primary research of consumer attitudes, and awareness and usage of home health care and private duty services
- Primary research of home health satisfaction drivers
- Opportunities, threats, and critical success factors
- An analysis of Medicare and Medicaid expenditures, current and projected
This is the 10th edition of this report. We believe that the Home Health Care Market Outlook the most comprehensive analysis of the industry to date-a sentiment echoed by many of our clients over the years. Whether you’re an industry veteran or new to the market, within these pages you’ll find insights, fresh perspectives, and a keen understanding of where the market is headed in the years to come.
The 2017 Home Health Care Market Outlook is Designed for Executives in the Following Market Segments:
- Integrated health systems, physician groups and ACOs
- Home health, home care, hospice, and post-acute providers
- Retail and wholesale pharmacy
- DME and medical supplies
- Health services researchers
- Payers and other providers
- Private equity and venture capital investors
- Pharma/biotech and medical device
The report consists of a wire-bound main document plus downloadable .pdf, 378 pages, including a 20-page executive summary and 139 figures and tables. Subscribers will receive periodic updates in .pdf format for one year from the date of purchase.
The 2017 Home Health Care Market Outlook is part of a larger syndicated research effort. Partners interested in participating in this ongoing project have the opportunity to get specific questions answered, tailoring the report to their needs.
Read more and order at 2017 Home Health Care Market Outlook: Primed for Growth, Consolidation Continues